Astro Spark is the ideal beginner’s professional software for Windows. It is quick and easy to use with state of the art Chart calculations and easy-to-read natal chart interpretations. Professionals are also likely to enjoy the simplicity of Astro Spark. You can use this nifty software to begin your exploration into astrology or you can keep Astro Spark running in the background of your computer, and you’ll have instant access to astrology no matter what you’re doing. With one click of the mouse, you’ll get a highly readable chart wheel showing the planets’ current places as seen from your location. Click the buttons at the right of the wheel, and you can do lots more, including creating your own Natal Charts…
- Accurate Natal Charts calculated quickly and easily using the latest ACS Atlas files.
- The ability to open natal charts from Solar Spark, Solar Fire, Astro Gold, Nova, Blue*Star & QuickCharts astrological software. If you already own Solar Fire the you can use your Solar Fire charts directly, including editing, copying etc.
- Save new Astro Spark charts and any Solar Fire charts v5 and above that you have opened and edited.
- Create and copy chart files. Create, copy, edit and delete Astro Spark and Solar Fire charts.
- Latitudes, longitudes and time zones can be calculated with ease via the in-built ACS Atlas.
- Simple and easy-to-read interpretation report with text by Astrologer Stephanie Johnson.
- A brief report can be printed out from Astro Spark thus enhancing your Natal Chart work. The text has been written in a simple format which is easy to read and handy to give to clients, friends and family.
- Switch to an aspectarian for whatever chart is on the screen simply by clicking on a Grid button.
- Full aspecting information is presented in the familiar ‘grid’ style as well as the 30 degree ‘ruler’ layout.
- Print elegant charts with Aspectarian OR Essential Dignities table.
- Essential Dignities Table and House Almutens.
- Pop up a dynamic display of the Essential Dignities of the planets according to Ptolemy with a listing of all the house cusp Almutens for the displayed chart.
- Use the Sabian Oracle to answer questions or to enrich your delineations.
- Astrologer, Lynda Hill’s interpretation of the Sabian Symbols is insightful and relevant to today’s modern world. You can use it as an oracle, choose the degrees of the Sun, Moon, MC or Asc or select your own degree. At the click of a button you can consult the Oracle and ponder the Symbol and interpretations. Simply ask the Oracle a question and watch the answer appear. Or select your own specific degree. Set alarms to signal specific transits, for planetary events or transits to your own Natal Chart. These can ring or pop up as silent messages while you’re working in another program.
- Watch the transiting planets whirl around the chart.
- Move the chart forward or backward in time. You can save your charts to a file and browse existing charts in alphabetical order from Solar Fire (TM), Nova(TM), Blue*Star (TM) and Quick*Charts (TM).
- Planetary Hour and Day
Astro Spark displays the planetary hour and day, useful for the gardener, or anyone electing a time for action, as well as the horary astrologer.
- Chart Data
Now you can explore the charts of famous people with The Australian Data Collection, featuring 440+ accurate charts of prominent Australian people and events
- Maximise Charts and Glyphs
Double click on the top title bar to maximise the size of your chart and glyphs. This is ideal for the vision-impaired astrologer.
- Choice of Buttons or Menu
Simply double click on the background of the main screen to switch between the Menu or Buttons option.
- Get instant on-screen help whenever you need it.
The latest version of Astro Spark also has some lovely new Chart Management features including the ability to:
- Have two chart files open at the same time and to move back and forth between opened chart files instantly with a single mouse click, also display a chart from either file instantly with a single mouse-click
- Chart files open at the end of a session are automatically re-opened at the beginning of the next session
- Create and copy Astro Spark and Solar Fire chart files
- Edit Astro Spark and Solar Fire charts, or alternatively to make a copy of them.
- Create comments for individual Astro Spark and Solar Fire charts
- View any events a chart may have been assigned in Solar Fire
- Astro Spark is a stand-alone software program but anyone who owns Solar Fire will be delighted to learn that:
- Astro Spark creates Solar Fire format chart files (natal only) which can be immediately read and processed by the latest version of Solar Fire (v9)
- For v5+ Solar Fire chart files and new charts created by Astro Spark, you can add and edit comments for each chart
- For v6+ Solar Fire chart files, Astro Spark displays a chart’s collection of events if they were created in Solar Fire
- Open and read native Solar Fire charts (all versions), and for Astro Spark and v5+ Solar Fire chart files, delete individual charts
- Open and read Nova, Blue*Star & QuickCharts (natal only)
A PC or compatible computer with (at a minimum) an Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, or preferably a more modern type of processor (e.g. an Intel or AMD Dual Core or Core-2-Duo type of processor)
- Operating System – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- 1 GB of RAM minimum (2 GB of RAM or more recommended)
- VGA (800x600 pixels) monitor and adapter with 256 or more colors
- A hard disk drive with at least 40Mb of free disk space
Order Astro Spark here: